Special Features of the College
- We are the only College providing Catholic secondary school education in the Tairawhiti region.
- We promote an understanding of Jesus Christ and encourage spiritual growth in all our students.
- The Gospel values of Commitment, Compassion and Community underline all activities within the College.
- We focus on personalising learning for all students. We place the student at the heart of the learning process.
- We acknowledge parents as the first and foremost educators of their children.
- We focus on high academic achievement.
- We provide a challenging, achievable and flexible curriculum designed to meet students' needs.
- We aim to create a caring, supportive family college where every person is valued.
- We encourage and support activities outside the classroom that lead to the formation of the total person.